Hey y’all! Is it just me or does life seem to move faster and faster by the day? We are at a crazy phase of life with an almost 8 year old, 3 1/2 year old, and a 10 month old but it still seems like we’re just whirling through this thing we call life and at a very fast pace! Which has led me to a place of really wanting to stop, assess, and cut out the things that aren’t creating growth, happiness, or peace for my family. But more on that later….
I’m in the middle of re-designing my Operation Lose the Baby Weight program that I launched back in the summer. It’s been a lot of fun and a lot of weight has been lost by some new mommas, but as with all things, there are some tweaks I want to make now that we’ve been doing it for a little while. I’ve had some wonderful feedback from my clients and so with their suggestions and my own thoughts we’re relaunching soon. One of the big things that I like to provide the women who jump on board with this, is access to recipes that are quick, clean, and affordable. My original goal was to create and cook these myself because I absolutely love cooking and being in the kitchen, but due to lack of time and lack of space (we’re renting a teeny apartment right now!), I’ve had to realize that I’m serving everyone better if I just compile recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers. I cook almost every, single meal my family eats, so I’m constantly trying out new recipes and have a great list of favorites that we go back to often. I realize that not all of us enjoy cooking and finding new recipes so here’s my gift to you. 20 of my favorite breakfast recipes that are sure to liven up your morning routine while also providing you with the nutrition and energy you need to kick off the day. And for those of you who are in the various stages of sleeplessness with your little ones like we are, Lord knows we need all of the energy we can get! I’ll follow this with 20 of my favorite lunch recipes and then dinner recipes. Et voila, the breakfast recipes:
1. Dill Smoked Salmon and Red Pepper Scamble from PaleOMG. We love this for dinner, too!
2. Twice Baked Breakfast Sweet Potatoes from Primal Palate
3. Iced Coffe Protein Shake – great when you’re on the go!
4. Avocado Toast always makes me happier in the morning
5. Banana Pancakes from The Fit Bald Man
6. Paleo English Muffins from Running to the Kitchen. Love these with eggs and some avocado.
7. Sweet Potato Hash from The Cozy Apron
8. Vanilla Chia Pudding
9. Paleo Breakfast Casserole from Paleo Effect
10. Paleo Egg Muffins from Healthy Crush. These are so versatile and kids love them. #momwin
11. Apple Butternut Squash Hash from PaleOMG
12. Coconut Flour Coffee Cake from The Coconut Mama. Perfect for Sunday mornings with a big mug of Bulletproof coffee. 🙂
13. Paleo Sausage Egg McMuffin from Nom Nom Paleo
14. Cranberry Walnut Granola from Cook Eat Paleo . Make a big batch ahead of time and eat all week!
15. Espresso Gluten Free Scones from The Spunky Coconut. Bake these the night before and just warm them up in the morning. I use the USANA Nutrmeal Free or Vanilla Nutrimeal in place of the egg protein powder in her recipe.
16. Coconut Flour Apple Pancakes from This Chick Cooks
17. Paleo Apple Fritters from Fed and Fit
18. Overnight Steel Cut Oats from Lovely Little Kitchen. The mix in options are endless!
19. Mini Chocolate Waffles from Savory Lotus (guest post on PaleOMG)
20. Ham, Apple, and Sweet Potato Scramble from Paleo Newbie
And there you have it! 20 delicious, easy, and mostly quick recipes to spice up your breakfast routine and fuel your body with real, whole foods. Enjoy!